As per decision of Medical Education Commission Decision on Fees for MBBS Course for International Students are Indian Rupees 55,50,000/- (USD 75000 calculated @ INR 74 per USD) Payable in 3 Equal Installments excluding Hostel & Mess Charges.
However considering the current Pandemic Situation, KIST Medical College & Teaching Hospital is offering Special Package to International Students and under this Total package for entire MBBS course is Indian Rupees 55,50,000/- (USD 75000 calculated @ INR 74 per USD) including Hostel and Mess Charge for entire duration (Five and Half years) of MBBS Course.
|1||Seat Booking Amount||INR 5,00,000 (USD 6757)|
|2||1st Installment (At the time of Admission)||INR 18,50,000 (USD 25,000)|
|3||2nd Installment (2nd Year)||INR 18,50,000 (USD 25,000)|
|4||3rd Installment (3rd Year)||INR 13,50,000 (USD 18,243)|
|5||4th Installment (4th year)||NIL|
|6||5th Installment (5th year)||NIL|
|TOTAL FEE||INR 55,50,000 (USD 75000)|
Admission is based on NEET UG – 2022 Score 138 & above and students must have completed 10+2 with 50% Marks in PCB each subjects.
Submit the Application Form along with the required documents
- 10+2 Marks sheet
- 10th Marks Sheet
- Passport / Voter ID / Adhar Card
- NEET UG – 2022 Score Card
- Passport size Photo
- Application Fees INR 5000/-
Upon varying the eligibility, KIST Medical College will issue a provisional Offer Letter.
You need to pay a Booking Amount of INR 5,00,000/- in College Account as Acceptance of Offer of admission KIST Medical College and commit to fulfill the eligibility requirement set by MEC & TU.
Follow the admission process through MEC, We will help you in completing the admission process and formalities set by MEC for 2022-23 Intake.
A premiere, well-equipped institution, the KIST Medical College is dedicated to the education and health care of its patients as well as those in the surrounding areas. Its state-of-the-art equipment and facilities allow for the best possible treatment. It is proud to serve as a beacon of hope to those who seek it. At KIST Medical College, you are our first priority. Our carefully designed campus, which adorns stunning views of the beautiful campus greenery, is close to some of the most prestigious medical facilities in the area.
- KIST Medical College is located in Imadol, Lalitpur, Kathmandu, 300 Metre from the Ring Road, away from the crowd and pollution of the city yet easily accessible.
- First private medical college under Government University in Kathmandu Valley.
- 550 bedded Multi-Speciality hospital equipped with State-of-the-Art infrastructure and every modern facility.
- Listed In World Health Organization (WHO) & Medical Council of India (MCI), Recognized By Nepal Medical Council (NMC) and Affiliated to Tribhuvan University (IOM).
- Focuses on modern teaching pedagogy and facilitates its students with routine and updated guest visits, practical and project works, field visits and research-based studies.
- The college has a team of dedicated and qualified teaching and non-teaching staff with years of experience and practice in their relevant field of study and is among the best in the industry.
- The college has well equipped lecture halls, seminar rooms and basic medical science practical laboratories as per the norms of Nepal Medical Council (NMC).
- The college has excellent infrastructure and provides facilities like air conditioned library, clean hostels, hygienic canteen and furnished accommodation etc
- Separate hostel for boys and girls. They are accommodated in well furnished spacious hostel rooms.
* Note: Admission is based on NEET UG-2022 Score of 138 & above and students should have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% Marks each in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Bank Account Details
Bank Name: Citizens Bank International Ltd.
Address: Durbarmarg, Main Branch, Kathmandu
Name of Account Holder: KIST Medical College
Account No.: 0010100001503201
SWIFT Code: CTZNNPK
For International Admission Details:
Mobile(Whatsapp): +91 8660884370, +91 8130423002, +977 9815827207